Monday 29 July 2013

Introducing my IDEA-ism



I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for some time now.  As a published writer – it’s ‘the done thing’.

“Meh,” I thought.  I microblog on Facebook and Twitter (@TomCatDesigns) – what’s the point?

I am fascinated by so many things in the world around us.  The world is at our fingertips, but it’s a big place – so I need to be choosy.

I’m like this little thinking robot that lets off a puff of smoke when something interesting occurs.  Those clouds of smoke are ‘ideaism’.



Not IDEALism (although I am an Idealist who wants to live in some Gene Rodenberry inspired, non-judgemental Utopia) but IDEA-ism. 

This blog is about IDEAS: Inspiration. Muses. Whimsies. Daydreams. Random Acts of Creativity – call it what you will – But mostly, just enjoy it!

 

 Random Acts of Creativity


A year of being creative on the theme of books 




No comments:

Post a Comment