Saturday 21 February 2015

List, Lists, Lovely Lists: Readers Choice

 2015 is Authorpreneur Almanac year. 


Join me in my 365 Adventures in Writing and Entrepreneurship...


Who doesn't love a list. I also love notebooks. Naturally, I have a notebook of lists: 

'Amy's World of Lists'
 

Here's a list of some of the lists I have in my little spiral notebook with cats on it:
  • List of goals for my books
  • List of places to sell my books
  • List of fiction books I want to write
  • List of non-fiction books I want to write
  • List of tools in my promotional toolkit
  • List of places to find book marketing ideas
  • List of real world promotional ideas
  • List of book marketing activities
  • List of things I will do in 2015
  • List of blog post ideas 
  • List of ideas for business content articles
  • List of social media post ideas
  • List of ways to stay creative
  • List of stuff I love

When I was considering what 365 project to do this year one idea was '52 Lists'. 

Here are some of the lists I thought about:

  • List of my favourite films
  • List somewhere I'd like to go for each letter of the alphabet
  • List of my favourite authors (Stephen Leather  and Kate Mosse - You're on that list!)
  • List of books I've enjoyed
  • List of books I gave up on
  • List of actors I admire
  • List of actors I think are sexy (check out my 'Manly Men Pinterest Board for an idea of who'd be on that list...)  
Follow Amy Morse's board Manly men on Pinterest.
  • List of jobs I've done (That would be a really long list!)
  • List of my favourite flowers
  • List of my favourute bars in Bristol
  • List of my favourite eateries in Bristol
  • List of my favourite cities (Bristol would have to be number 1!)
  • List of places I've lived
  • List of my favourite wines
  • List of things I've collected
  • List of articles I've written (with links)
  • List of presents I'd like to give
  • List of people who inspire me
  • List of favourite quotes
  • List of favourite songs
  • My bucket list
  • List of the best days of my life
  • List of small things I take pleasure in (like the way Homer the cat uses the drawers in the kitchen as a ladder)
  • List of topics I'd like to learn more about
  • List of things I believe in
  • List of words for Thank You
  • List of cars I've driven (my MX5 was the best!)
  • List of my favourite shops (Paperchase is up there)
  • List of things that scare me
  • List of words I like the sound of
 And here's a couple of other ideas for lists:
  • List of useful blogs for writers  
  • List of free resources for writers and entrepreneurs
  • List of useful business books

So, over to you...

I have an idea of which list(s) to use on Idea'ism in the future - but what would you like to see?

Comment or contact me on Social Media with your choice and I'll publish the most popular choice next week:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomCatDesigns

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmyCFitzjohn

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment