Saturday 28 March 2015

4 Quotes About Creativity and Other Inspiration

In February, I published a post all about lists:

http://ideaism.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/list-lists-lovely-lists-readers-choice.html


I'm a big fan of lists, they help me to organise and sort through my ideas, to keep up the momentum for my Authorpreneur Almanac


 2015 is Authorpreneur Almanac year. 



Join me in my 365 Adventures in Writing and Entrepreneurship...


I've already published one of the items on my list of lists - List of book marketing activities:

http://ideaism.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/45-ways-to-market-your-book.html

This week I'm drawing inspiration from another item on my list of lists: List of favourite quotes

As a writer, I love the power and complexity of words. It's incredible to think that with 24 letters, expressed in an infinite combination, we can describe the complexity of human emotion and experience.  

When I'm stuck for inspiration, need a pick-me-up, some motivation or just for something to make me smile, I often turn to quotations.

I have a Pinterest board of inspiration and collect quotes there among other things:

Follow Amy Morse - Authorpreneur's board Inspire me on Pinterest.    

There are also lots of websites of quotations. One I use relatively regularly is:

http://www.quotationspage.com/

This site has a really useful 'search by subject' section.

There are so many great quotes I could list. Instead, 

I've just picked four to share on creativity:




 
(Who knew Wesley Crusher was so philosophical?)




Which quotes inspire you?



No comments:

Post a Comment