Friday 3 March 2017

The Emptiness of His Absence

Last week, I faced a fear I've harboured for a long time.

It's ridiculous, as an experienced trainer and public speaker, this really shouldn't be an issue for me, but I hate reading my fiction aloud to an audience!

I sucked it up, and read an extra from Gabriel's Game, part 2: The Black Knight at Novel Nights in Bristol; a monthly live storytelling event that always draws a crowd.

I found a piece with minimal dialogue, which is much easier to read out because I don't have the characters voices in my head!

The theme in February was love, but the piece I chose, although with love at it's heart, if a sad piece, with a character grieving for another.

Listen to it here on SoundCloud....





Short fiction sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment