Saturday 11 January 2014

Operation Author - Week 1



I've reached the end of my first week on my next 365 project
 
Operation Author - 365 actions to succeed as an author

I've been diligently keeping a log of what I do, partly so I can share it with you all, but also to monitor what's working.
 
So far I have:

Day 1, Saturday 4th January - I wrote a blog post reflecting on my previous project and announcing that I was starting this project 

Day 2 - I offered my book, The Bronze Box, free on Kindle for 3 days and promoted it through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and my blog 

Day 3 - I beefed up my Linked In Profile, adding links to articles and publications 

Day 4 - My book has reached number 15 in the Amazon adventure charts - publicised this milestone through my networks and asked people to write reviews in exchange for a free book 



Day 5 – I sent a proposal to Prowess 2.0 for a couple of blog posts

Day 6 – I wrote a blog post and sent it off to prowess

Day 7 – I got organised and set up a file for the project where I can collect ideas, images etc


Whenever I can squeeze in some time, I've been writing  passages of my next book Solomon's Secrets 

What actions have helped you to raise your profile?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment