Sunday 28 September 2014

Book ordering and beerhouses

This week my seven actions for...

Operation Author: 365 Actions to Becoming  A Successful Author

...have been related to the final stages in the process of getting Solomon's Secrets complete and ready to publish.

My first action has been continuing to read through the final proof and I have rewritten a few scenes as a result of the editorial report. 

It's now finally finished - Hoorah!

My second action has been uploading it onto Amazon for review.

My third action was to order copies of the book - they'll be delivered mid October.

My fourth action has been to put an update on the crowdfund marking this milestone and explaining what happens next.
 
https://www.fundsurfer.com/project/independently-publishing-solomons-secrets/update/its-alive-the-creature-lives



My fifth action was going to a start up drinks networking event. I took flyers with me and talked about my writing to several people there.


I left one of my mini manuscripts at the Engine Shed, where the event was being held and have had 2 tweets from people who've found it there.



My sixth action was booking the venue for my launch party. 

The event will be on the evening of Saturday 22nd November at the Bavarian Beerhouse


Get in touch if you'd like to come to the...


Solomon's Secrets Launch Event Treasure Hunt.









I added an image to the Fundsurfer update about the idea behind the treasure hunt



My seventh action this week has been making contact with other writers to write a guest post for me. The fabulous Donna Marie Oldfield has come through for me an sent me a guest post on balancing the time you need to write with the time it takes to do book marketing. I'll publish the post mid-week, so look out for it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment