Sunday 31 May 2015

Editing Tips: Reloaded


In February 2015, I completed the first draft of the first part of my next novel;  Gabriel’s Game

This story is in two parts, written as two novella’s.

Book 1: The White Queen
Book 2: The Black Knight

I’m working on book 2 at the moment, with book 1 due out in July 2015.

At the time, I published a blog on the editing process. Well, I've revamped it and the updated version is now on my shiny new blog:

Go to Amy's Shiny New Blog


I've now just completed the first draft of my first non-fiction book:

Operation Author: So You’ve Published a Book… Now What?

This is the first in a series of non-fiction guides for writers ‘Operation Author’, inspired by the content from this blog.



This blog post is proving invaluable as I plough through the tedious editing process. Hope you find it useful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment