Wednesday 22 July 2015

Amy on the interwebs this week...

I've had a busy week sharing, creating and curating content on the intwerwebs this week:



Join me in my 365 Adventures 

in Writing and Entrepreneurship... 


My Pinterest boards are filling up with lots of blogging, and business tips. 
Here's the 'Authorpreneur Almanac' board of my content:

Follow Amy Morse - Authorpreneur's board Authorpreneur Almanac on Pinterest.


I have two workshops coming up in Bristol in September 2015 on:


  • Introduction to Social Media and Content Marketing


  • Blogging for Beginners 

Social Media and Content Marketing


Blogging for Beginners
The workshops feed neatly into each other.
£40 each or £70 for both
(Includes tea, coffee and cake!)

To book email me: Amy@tomcatdesigns.co.uk
Or book via Eventbrite
 
It's not necessary for you to be a business to benefit from these workshops.
Network with others, invest in yourself, invest in your business.


While I've been on the subject of blogging I have feature published in Prowess Women in Business on my '10 reasons to love blogging'


Reason to Love Blogging



I have also been playing with videos this week. 

I have entered the Small Business Saturday Small Business 100 competition and had to create an about me video for it. I've added the video to my website:




 

Keep checking my website and I'll post here periodically too.

What marketing activities have worked for you this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment