Monday 2 November 2015

Be Better At Business in Bristol

It's been a busy few weeks for me. Here's what I've been up to and what I'm doing next.

Hope it gives you some ideas and inspiration...

I've been 'the face' of Bristol Festival of Literature and had several media interviews about the festival.

It was a great 10 days of literary loveliness in Bristol, and privileged as a I feel to have been part of organising it, I'm glad it's over for another year.

It's bean a full on, but enjoyable few weeks.

Here's me on Ujima Radio on the Women's Outlook show

Hour 1 - Wednesday 14th October 12pm: http://listen-again.ujimaradio.com/index.php?page=64
Hour 2 - Wednesday 14th October 1pm: http://listen-again.ujimaradio.com/index.php?id=25688

I did a round up blog from some of the events I was involved in for the festival on my website:
http://authorpreneur.amymorse.co.uk/the-power-of-collaboration/

I ran some successful workshops on content marketing and blogging back in September and I have more workshops coming up.

On Friday 20th November from 10am to 12:30pm I'm at the Tobacco Factory running a 'Make The Most of your Markets' workshop.

It's £40 including the booking fee - You can book in on the Eventbrite link below:


This workshop will focus on profiling your customer, getting to know them so you can build your business around them, making your business their first choice in the marketplace.

As a writer, I'll be using some unusual approaches to guide participants through. It'll be informative, creative and fun.

I also bring homemade cakes to my workshops!

On the subject of writing, I have  sent of the final draft of Gabriel's Game, Part 2: The Black Knight for proofing and final edits. I'm planning to release the book for Christmas.

Here's the blub:




I recommend reading the first 3 books in the Sheridan and Blake Adventure series first.

The Bronze Box
Solomon's Secrets
Gabriel's Game, Part 1: The White Queen

As an absolute minimum, make sure you read - Gabriel's Game, Part 1: The White Queen - first, as it's the first half of this story.

Only now do I feel like I've caught up on all the things that were neglected while I was immersed in book writing and Bristol Festival of Literature

Now I've come to the end of this series of books I have some ideas up my sleeve for more books as a spin off but separate stories focusing on different characters.

I'll share some of my story 'mewsings' with you as they pop into my brain...


No comments:

Post a Comment